Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

Million Dollar Challenge

If you have any loyalty points on Bet365 you can use them to enter this via Monthly Million sit n gos.

Basically its an 8 level Sit n Go. But you can qualify for using player points. You progress through the ranks as detailed below :

Qualifier - 100 PP
Level 1 - $3.80
Level 2 - $7
Level 3 - $12.75
Level 4 - $23.50
Level 5 - $43
Level 6 - $79
Level 7 - $145.50
FINAL - $267.50


If you win the final you gain entry to the Monthly Million tournament worth $500+$35 !!!

I had 500 player points in my account so thought i'd have a go at this using them so its basically FREE !!

Lost my first ticket in the qualifier when my JJ ran into AK and lost the race.

Second game i win and get to level 2.
Play thrid games simultaneously and get to level 3.

So, i'm sitting with 2 tickets..... one for level 2 and one for level 3. I sit down at the level 2 table and play this guy called "donkitydonk". His name runs true to form and he is going all-in EVERY hand. After about 11 hands !!! i get AK and call him. He flips over 9 2 os and hits a 2 to win. Gutted wasnt the word.

So i decide to sit down with my other token at Level 3 and hey presto, "donkitydonk" cashes in his winning ticket from last game and joins me. Same thing happens - muppet keeps going all-in, only this time he occasionally sees a flop and THEN goes all-in. I pick my moment, wait until i have a good flop and call him. This time he flips nothing at all and i have flopped trips. Woohoooooo !!! Some justice lol.

I also win my Level 4 game so now i am sitting with a ticket for level 5 !! 4 more wins and i'm in the final. Its a hard slog but doing ok at the moment. Also still have 200+ Player points so a couple more cracks at it, but hopefully i wont need them and win this ticket outright.

Anyone else on Bet365 and tried these ?

Will post how the games go from now on. Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment